Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

# Invicta-8932 Men Watch

Invicta-8932 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 8932 Pro Diver Collection Silver-Tone Watch


Positive Review: 

> January 28, 2013
Great watch at a great price! Bezel is a little tight at first. But it you press down while rotating, it will loosen up. The second hand stops when setting the minute and hour hands for more precise time setting!

> January 18, 2013
I wanted a watch that could be worn with a nice outfit as well as with a formal outfit. This watch fit the profile perfectly. When buying this, be prepared to have links removed because the band is quite large. Anyway, great product and I love it.

Negative Review:

> January 7, 2013
It is a fairly good looking watch, the bezel feels a bit cheap but then again it is not an expensive watch. Upon arrival it would not work fine with the crown screwed all the way in, I had to wear it half way through so I would not become slow. This is obviously not any good, although after about a month's use I was able to screw the crown all the way in and it performed well. I replaced it with a Wenger Men's 72326 Battalion III Diver and do not regret it at all, in fact the Wenger became my everyday watch.
I attempted to use the Invicta after about a month of no use and it was not running, I had to unscrew the crown for it to start working again. I suspect it has a design flaw which makes the mechanism stop when the crown is screwed all the way in. No more Invicta watches for me! 


Invicta-8932 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-8932 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment