Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

# Citizen-BL8000-54L Men Watch


Citizen-BL8000-54L Men Watch

Citizen Men's BL8000-54L Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch


Positive Review:

> January 22, 2013
Although the watch looked slightly different than what I thought it would (the face of the watch is a lot darker than the blue on the picture - it's almost black) this watch is pretty much as good as advertised. It keeps perfect time, is easy to set the time and date (unlike the g-shock g-1200B that my wife bought me) and looks great. It's also a lot lighter than I expected. Couldn't be happier.

> January 10, 2013
This is a beautiful timepiece. I received this watch last week and other than to swap out the watchband to a black-grey-blue striped NATO strap it has not left my wrist. This is my second Eco-Drive watch and I hope this one serves me as long as my first, which is currently being sent to citizen for a new crystal after 6 years of nearly daily wear. After one week's time since unboxing it is still keeping time to the second based against the US Official Time website.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the purchase; however I will offer one word of caution: the watch dial is a darker blue than it looks in the picture. It is overall closer to the slate blue pictured in the center of the dial than the lighter blue pictured in the ring of numerals. This does not bother me, but it might bother someone looking for a brighter blue watch face.


Negative Review:

> November 5, 2012
Bought a Citizen Eco watch at Sams. Only kept it a couple weeks. Complicated, hard to use, had to get the instructions out just to reset the time, and I hated it. The date is so small, I needed a magnifying glass to read it. The only thing that kept it from going in the garbage is that my daughter was visiting and I gave it to her for my son in law. He has a Timex. He tried the Citizen for a few days, but since then I see he is wearing the old Timex. He said he didn't like the Citizen either. Guess I wasted my money

> September 28, 2012
I bought this watche and i hate it.I spent 356 dollars in a watche very small and the collor that i have choosen is diferent than the main pictures shows.The dial is not blue, it is very very dark blue and seems to be black.Iam very disapointed with this model!!!


Citizen-BL8000-54L Men Watch

See More Review about Citizen-BL8000-54L Men Watch

1 comment: