Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

# Invicta-9094 Men Watch

Invicta-9094 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 9094 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch


Positive Review:

> January 22, 2013
Keeps perfect time and has all the feel of a watch worth much more money. Invicta seems to be able to produce quality products!!

> January 21, 2013
This is Japanese Precision at its best! This watch is by far the best bang for its buck that I have seen! Very comfortable to wear as well, and functional.


Negative Review:

> January 25, 2013
I own at least 30 Invictas and love most of them. However, their current rage for their most attractive styles is to make BIG watches, 46-50 mil and above. I wanted something in the 42-43 mil range which is how this is advertised. I also liked the fact that the movement was apparently the Myiota movement I have in several of my Invicta automatics. Excellent durable movement. THIS WATCH IS NOT 43 MIL IT IS 40 (I already own one in 40 mil with a nicer dial) AND IT DOES NOT HAVE A MYIOTA MOVEMENT. Sent it back disappointed. By the way, I do own a 43 mil Invicta in brown with a Myiota movement so I know they make or at least made them. I'm growing wary of the new Invictas -- not just size wise -- they are looking somewhat cheaper in quality to me these days.

Invicta-9094 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-9094 Men Watch

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they're too big then buy a woman's. I can, however, empathise. I was about to order an Invicta Pro Diver's (300m depth) only to find it was over a pound in weight and as big as a saucer. So I got the next one down, which was perfect. OK already, I have to resist the temptation to descend to a greater depth of only 200m but I can live with that. Bottom line is that this watch is terrific quality, time-keeping and, of course, value for money, being a hundredth of a Submariner, which keeps time less accurately than my Invicta - if the comparison of mine to a buddy's R Sub is anything to go by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neighbour,

      Are you looking for a Wrist Watch? We are a lot of people try to provide you best online watches review & customer rating. Here you will got a lot of watches review and also you will got the latest brand invicta watches review and buying guide

      Delete