Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

# Invicta-8926 Men Watch

Invicta-8926 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> January 17, 2013
This watch is awesome!! I think this is around my fifth automatic diver from Invicta. The watch is beautiful!!! The things I have noticed are a different movement. It is not the Myota movement anymore, the Myota was 21 jewels and the rotor was plain with just the name etched in it. This movement is 24 jewels and the rotor is engine turned (or "jeweled" ) and it is pretty. The screw down crown threads seem "rough" compared to my old watch, not smooth when tightened. The bezel is smoother than the old and the superluminova is very nice. The band is the same and I wish Invicta would make this a "diver" band with the wetsuit extension. This is the cheapest price I've ever paid and probably the best watch so far

 

Negative Review: 

> January 3, 2013
I purchased an Men's model 0083 watch. It is rated for water resistance to 100 meters. After wearing in a swimming pool the watched leaked and the crystal became cloudy. The watch was covered by Invicta warranty. However, to get warranty coverage, I had to pay postage to invicta plus pay return postage of $28.00. Invicta had my watch for a full three months. When I finally got the watch back, it worked fine, as it had when I sent it in. after just over a month I again wore the watch in a swimming pool and it leaked exactly as it had before I sent it in. I contacted Invicta and was told I would need to again pay to ship the watch plus pay another $28.00. for return shipping and they would again need 3 months to repair. I don't believe that my watch was ever repaired or even looked at. Had they done even a basic test they would have found that the watch leaked. In my opinion Invicta's customer service and warranty are only an advertising gimick. I feel that they have no intention of standing behind their products.

Invicta-8926 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-8926 Men Watch


1 comment:

  1. Try screwing the crown-wheel down properly when entering water of any depth; that should do the trick.

    ReplyDelete