Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

# Skagen-Titanium-Watch

Skagen-Titanium-Watch

Skagen Titanium Grey Multifunction Watch


Positive Review:

> January 30, 2013
I really like this watch. I waited to write the review because several reviews mentioned that the face broke or cracked. I haven't had the entire face crack like anyone else mentioned. I've been wearing the watch regularly and haven't been cautious, just worn in my everyday life. There is a very slight chip on the edge but it's not noticeable unless you really look for it. Great watch overall and I have received several compliments on it. The number are small but if you have average eyesight you will be fine. My only complaint is the brushed steel on hte outside edge that joins the band gets noticeable marks. The watch is also very light, which I like but that's not for everybody.

Negative Review:

> January 26, 2013
I love Skagen watches. You hardly know you're wearing one. Thin Lightweight. Excellent time keeping. I wanted one that had both day and date. This one seemed to fill the bill. However, for all the things this watch does well and all the features it has, there is one thing it does POORLY, and it's the most important thing...tell you the time!

I want to be able to glance at my watch and know the time immediately. Not with this watch. It's not easy to locate the hands! The picture gives a hint of this. How long did it take you to see that it reads 10:10? It will take you even longer in person.

One star may seem harsh, but if a watch makes it difficult to tell time, does it matter how good it looks or what features it has?
 


Skagen-Titanium-Watch

See More Review about Skagen-Titanium-Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment