Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

# Invicta-6620 Men Watch

Invicta-6620 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch


Positive Review:

> January 25, 2013
This is my 3rd Invicta watch that I have purchased. I like their quality, and they are not too expensive. If you have never put on an Invicta, they have a good weight to them, and feel really good on your wrist. Since you are paying for something that looks nice, you don't just want looks, without anything behind it, quality wise.
The pictures of this watch, although good quality, do not do it justice, as I have found from the other Invicta watches I have purchased. Invicta watches are stunning, and people will ask you about them when you wear them. A lot of men nowadays, just use their cell phone for the time, but I prefer wearing a good quality watch - at a reasonable price point, and Invicta fits that for me perfectly.
For me, the Invicta watches always need links removed, which is really, really easy to do - with the right tools. I purchased this one:
http://www.amazon.com/SE-JT6218-Watch-Remover-5-Piece/dp/B002Q8AJSM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359137153&sr=8-2&keywords=watch+link+remover
This is all you need to remove links easily, and in only a few seconds.
If you are on the fence about this watch, or any Invicta, just purchase it. You will love it!

 

Negative Review:

> January 19, 2013
I found that the stick of hour broken. Ùnfortunately, my friend in vietnam cannot find any invicta ảuthorised agent in ho chi minh city for warranty. So disappointed


Invicta-6620 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-6620 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment