Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

# Citizen-BL5250-02L Buyer Review

Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch


Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch


Positive Review:

> March 12, 2013
TO temper my enthusiasm for this watch I must first state that I had a bit of a problem setting it. The watch comes with a tiny mini-novel printed in a font "6" which was terrible to read.... it also cam with a dvd, thank goodness. Once I got it set, it has kept very accurate time. I love this watch! It is easy to read, and nice to look at it. If you enjoy a great time-piece, this is one you wwill really enjoy.

> March 8, 2013
Ok some people complained about setting instructions on this thing.. must say they are a pain to find the correct ones. With that said here you go:

The Movement caliber # is E820

[ ... ]

With the above info you can setup this watch in under 5 mins.

Now that settings are covered about the watch. The watch is great, lightweight, with the right size of face. At night you can see the dial good with the luminescence.

Bottom line is with this watch after setting it up correctly, you'll never need a new battery OR have to change the date again in your lifetime!!!!!!

> March 6, 2013
I have had the watch about a week now and absolutely love it. The look and quality are impressive. The leather strap is comfortable and really shines. I do have a larger wrist and the case size looks good, not too small and not too big (a little bigger would be nicer for my size wrist, I'm 6'2", 226 lbs). I am on the 3rd hole in on the strap, which doesn't leave a lot of tail, but does work for me. The watch keeps perfect time, and I love the fact that I never again have to change a battery or adjust the date for 30 day (or Feb.) months. This is my first Citizen watch and so far so good. If it performs the way it has in the future, I would not hesitate to buy again.


Negative Review:

> March 4, 2013
I bought this watch about 4 years ago based soley on its looks. In many ways, it's quite impressive (attractive, titanium, solar-powered). But to me, it's more gadget than fine timepiece. This watch reminds me of the old digital watches with calculators. Maybe I'm a purist, but I expect setting and using a watch's function to be intuitive and familiar. I've given up on the other functions. Whatever you do, don't lose the instructions - you'll need them!

I'm not real impressed with the fit and finish either. The bezel is loose and shiny like chrome. I suspect it's plastic, but I'm not sure.

Many think highly of this watch, and in some ways, so do I. The Eco-Drive watches are technological marvels. Mine is still going strong. It keeps time and looks good -- just like my Iphone.

> March 4, 2013
This is a beautiful watch!
It arrived on time - and the time and date were set for my location.
There is a lot to be said for this watch, but it is not for me...
The different functions of the watch are set by pulling out and rotating the crown. Pull out one or two stops, then rotate.
This may work for people wearing their watch on the left wrist, but being a leftie, I wear my watches on the right wrist.
So: Working the crown is either awkward or impossible - without removing the watch.
I returned it and ordered another Citizen Eco-Drive product from Amazon.
Returning the watch was easy and I am happy with my new watch...

> March 3, 2013
I very much like the look and feel of the watch but the complexity of the operation is too much to deal with. I would buy if it simply provided the time and the date as well as the chrono features. I have returned it and purchased a different, less complicated watch.


Visit store to see product video: Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

Product Video: Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch


See More Review about Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch