Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

# Tissot-PRC-200 Buyer Review

Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch

Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch


Tissot Men's T17158652 PRC 200 Chronograph Watch


Positive Review:

> March 30, 2013
I own quite a few watches that range in price and quality, but this may be one of the best values in a Swiss made watch on the market today. It is a handsome, well-made watch. If you're looking for a really nice quartz watch at this price point, and with a chrono to boot, you cannot go wrong! I get as many nice remarks about this watch as I do my very pricey Swiss automatics.

> March 4, 2013
I bought a used one that said it was in 'like new' condition. There are ZERO scratches on this watch and it looks amazing. The size is perfect for my skinny wrists. It feels really high quality, like a $500-600 watch feels. It is a great addition to my collection, and I find myself wearing it more often than just dressy occasions. The band is gorgeous.

> March 1, 2013
Watch looks great in person. I was a little aprehensive about the watch bracelet since i usually dont like metal ones. But it works really well with the rest of the watch. I will probably buy this watch again with the white face. Im sure i will enjoy wearing that as well.


Negative Review:

> March 1, 2013
I have owned this watch for almost a year now. The watch looks very nice and feels elegant and solid, but the hands of the chronograph now stop at the eleven o'clock position. I have been very careful with the watch and I haven't dropped it or damaged it in any way. I called Amazon (since I was aware that that Tissot would not cover a watch purchased at Amazon) and I will have to mail the watch (and pay for the delivery!) and then wait for 4 to 6 weeks to get an answer! and the repair itself could take even longer. Very disappointed about the quality of the watch, since I didn't expect a 350 dollar watch to need repairs in less than a year. I'll keep you updated.


Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch

Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch


See More Review about Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch