Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

# Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch Buyer Review

Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch


Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch


Positive Review:

> March 26, 2013
My dad loved it.Said it was sturdy and perfect. Loved the color.Very manly I would say.Looks great.No complaints.Glad a came across it.

> March 14, 2013
I have the gold color as well, but this color I love even more because I believe rose gold is a feminine color. I love this watch I get compliments where ever I go.


Negative Review:

> March 3, 2013
I read other reviews about it coming scratched and thought it was just people finding a reason to complain but sure enough mine came in and the rose gold on the face was scratched and so was the bracelet. Its a shame because it was a beautiful watch. Sent it back.


Visit store to see product video: Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

Product Video: Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch


See More Review about Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch