Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

# Timex-Easy-Reader Buyer Review

Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch


Timex Men's T20461 Easy Reader Silver-Tone Expansion Band Watch


Positive Review:

> March 31, 2013
I've had several of these and I ride them hard! Nice to have day + date and the Indiglo light helps in the middle of the night for finding the toilet in a dark room... Nice price too!

> March 22, 2013
Very sturdy and reasonably accurate watch. One of my all time favorites. The face design is crisp and I like the red 24 hr. marks. This is my third one since they started making them like this back in the 80's. They only last about 4-5 years, but they are 40 bucks. ( I think my first one was $12).

Pros: Tough, Cheap, Reliable, Legible.Push button night light (briight), 24 hr indicators, date, comfortable.

Cons: Date is not month-aware, you have to set it back if the month has < 30 days, Second hand is low-contrast and almost invisible.

> March 1, 2013
Money was not an issue in selecting this watch. I shopped online and in several stores. This was the perfect size (moderate), not very heavy or thick analog watch with easy to read numbers, day and date. Love my iPhone, iPad, AirBook laptop but for telling time, this still seems the best for me. The face even lights up at night or in dark restaurants. Had to purchase a larger band for my pudgy wrist, but still less than $50 all in and still 4 to 10 times LESS than anything else that came close to my "specs." Great bargain and a great watch.


Negative Review:

> March 15, 2013
The Silver Tone Expansion band that comes with this watch is way too small for a number of men who may order this watch; the customer who finds the wrist band too small is faced with the problem of having to return the item to Amazon, which does neither Amazon or the customer any good, or going thru the extra expense of purchasing a larger wrist band locally, which is unfair to the customer.


Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch


See More Review about Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch