Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

# Invicta-0070 Buyer Review

Invicta-0070 Men Watch

Invicta-0070 Men Watch


Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch


Positive Review:

> March 24, 2013
The polish silver tone stainless steel really make this watch stand out and shine.this is a bold watch that make is statement when looked at on wrist.its an big watch also but its classy as well.nice nice nice watch!!!

> March 19, 2013
I actually bought this watch from Costco for $100 last year. When I saw it at that price I knew I just had to have it. I love watches; with a large collection, this is my 4th Invicta watch to date. It's not the largest (-faced) watch I own, but definitely the second heaviest (to another larger and heavier Invicta watch). Buy the watch, you won't regret it whether it's for yourself or as a gift for your husband/boyfriend/friend/brother/son/father.
A great watch to own.

> March 11, 2013
I own quite a few Invicta watches and for the price, this watch is very high quality, feels comfortable, and looks great. This is the best money I have spent on any watch. I highly recommend it if you do not have a Pro Diver already, pick this one up cheap.


Negative Review:

> March 18, 2013
The size is far larger than I thought it would be. It's a beautiful watch and my boyfriend loved it, but this watch is definitely made for bigger guys or guys who like really large watches. Wish they made a smaller version of this watch.

> March 14, 2013
2 weeks after I purchased this watch it stopped working, I have called Invicta's phone number supplied on the warranty book, and also went to their web site and had no luck getting any one to talk to about this problem.


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-0070 Men Watch

Product Video: Invicta-0070 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-0070 Men Watch