Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

# Tissot-T-Race Men Watch Review

Tissot-T-Race Men Watch

 

Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto Black Stainless Steel Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 6, 2012
I love this timepiece. I have a Baume & Mercier Men's Riviera Chrono Automatic and a Rolex Milgauss Green timepieces. I also have an entry level Tag Heuer and Raymond Weil and other moderately price watches. This latest member of the collection is my favorite daily watch. I want to buy a different color band for the summer season. The red or yellow will look good with this!

> December 3, 2012
Great Watch. Feels light and comfortable on the hand. Not too bulky. Looking Great ! Very resistant to scratches. I wish it would have a light for nigh time ..but not such a big deal. I would highly recommend it. ... and by the way Thanks to Amazon for selling the watch for such a good price, brand new.

> October 28, 2012
Amazing looking watch. Shipped very fast. Best advice I could give as far as sizing is concered: bring it to a reputable independent watch repairman or jeweler. Big name companies (i.e. Jared) will not size it for you unless you purchased it there. Cannot express how happy I am with this purchase. If there are any left and you have the means, buy one. You wont be disappointed.


Negative Review: 

> November 20, 2012
This chronograph is spectacular, good quality, lightweight, has very good features, the only thing that bothers me is that they did not bring the warranty card, and buy it from Colombia as not enforce the guarantee in case of damage.
This is a serious problem for me since I have no guarantee for my nice watch!


> November 17, 2012
I almost bought this watch for $650, but held off. When I saw it at $280 on amazon I had to get it. i was thoroughly disappointed after wearing this watch. The watch band has spaces on it that do not allow the person wearing the watch to create an accurate fit. The watch feels clunky on your wrist. The metal on the band and the watch constantly hit creating a metal on metal sound whenever you move your hand. The plastic cap that sits over the bezel weighs the watch down and causes it to tilt in to your wrist when your arm is in a vertical position. My advice is save another 300 or 400 dollars and get a discounted Tag Heuer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment