Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

# Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch Review

Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

 

Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 23, 2012
Rose Gold seems to be the "in" thing right now (late 2012), especially with the womens. I checked this one out when I was getting my other Michael Kors watches sized (MK8197). I thought it was awesome so I came home and purchased it. I would consider this one and the MK8197 to be in the "Large" to "Extra Large" category. My wrist is small, only slightly wider than the distance between where the top and bottom links attach to the body, yet both watches wear well and do not look out of place as others do. I get just as many compliments (if not more) on this watch, by both men and women, than I do on my favorite watch - a Movado Sapphire (0606092) which was FAR more expensive.

In the 6 months I've had my Michael Kors watches I've had no problems with either one. My sister, mother and friend also own Michael Kors watches and are still happy with their purchases, even after 1.5 years.

If you like this watch even a little bit, just buy it! It's sexy and awesome. If you are unsure, go check it out in person... you'll love it!

I consider myself to be an Entry+ level watch enthusiast, currently with 8 (none more than $2k). Considering the price point MK watches are sold at, I think they offer a very nice looking timepiece at a reasonable price.

How well are they built? How long will they last? How is their support/service? Considering MK is a pretty big name, I'd assume they would build a decent product that will last a reasonable amount of time and should said product need servicing, they would be able to fulfill such a request promptly... only time will tell... (no pun intended)


> November 30, 2012
I purchased this item and loved it, i bought it for my daughter for her 21st b-day, it arrived just as it stated, brand new with tags. the only thing i did not like, was that i had to go to dilliard's to set the date. The watch is beautiful and very heavy ,and for the price it was,it was well worth buying off ebay then going into the stores.
 

Negative Review: 

> December 20, 2012
VERY FAST SHIPMENT CONSIDERING ON A HOLIDAY SEASON BUT VERY DISPLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT! THE WRISTBAND IS VERY POOR QUALITY!

> November 27, 2012
The watch is beautiful, the only issue i had is that it came with a big scratch on the wristband.


See More Detail about Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment