Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

# Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch Review

Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

 

Timex Men's T53151 Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Black/Gray Resin Strap Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 14, 2012
I have this for about a week now. Very easy to use. It is very light on my wrist and comfortable to wear for running and for outdoor sports. I bought it for the stop watch/chrono function and the countdown timer. Both work well and are easy to use. Also the display lights easily and is clearly visible. I am very happy with this.

> December 12, 2012
I got this as a gift for my Dad who has always enjoyed wearing running watches on a daily basis. We have always went with the Ironman brand as it is a durable and easy to use watch. The picture shows exactly what you get--no surprises with the look of the watch which is nice. I was able to setup the time and date within a matter of minutes which is always a good thing. I will continue to buy the Ironman running watches for years to come.

> December 2, 2012
It's a good watch. I got it for CrossFit stuff and training. The buttons function well. The strap takes some getting use to, but I like it and I'm super happy with the purchase. I would recommend this product. The band came off but I got it put back on for free at Fred Meyers no problem. It was user error. 

Negative Review: 

> December 19, 2012
I used the Casio f-91w before I got this Ironman watch. I started using the Ironman today. The display has lower readability than the display on the f-91w, despite the numbers being bigger, due to the following: lower contrast, there's an annoying shadow at the edges of the display unless the lighting conditions are perfect, the green reflecting effect is pointless, and lastly, you have to tilt the watch a little right and left, backwards and forwards until you find a good angle. This was never a problem with the f-91w.

It has some advantages compared to the Casio f-91w though which are all the features it has. One example is that the stopwatch goes up to 100 hours. On the f-91w it just goes up to 1 hour and then it starts over again. Another example is the backlight which is much better on this Ironman than on the f-91w. Yet another thing I like about the Ironman is that you can turn off the beep that is sounded when buttons are pressed which you cannot do on the f-91w. It also appears to be sturdier built than the f-91w.

update

I just noticed that even though it says you can turn off the beep, you can't turn it off entirely. When the setting is for the beep to be off it still beeps for some functions. For example the stopwatch beeps no matter if the beep is set to on or off.


> November 26, 2012
I bought this watch for its ability to time my laps on a track as I train for a marathon. I love the simple design and the easy to operate programs. Great buy for 30 bucks.

I'm an athletic guy and the watch went through a lot, but after 6 months the band broke. Instead of making band replacement easy, it seems as though Timex intends to have their customers buy a new watch. That sucks. Looking elsewhere, but loved the watch so much, I might fall for Timex's scheme...


> November 13, 2012
this product is supposed to be water resistant it says on the back of the watch) , but guess what? the first use in a swiming pool it broke! i cant give it back becuase im from south america and i buy things from amazon in an international mailbox. This product is just not worth it.

 

See More Detail about Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment