Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

# Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch Review

Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

Timex Women's T5K026 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Light Gray Resin Strap Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 21, 2012
Love this lightweight water resistant watch which has multiple sports features on it such as laps, lapse time, day, date and digital time. You can't beat what you get for the price. The watch also has a button to light up the face. It is very comfortable with an adjustable soft strap. Coincidentally after I received this watch, I noticed that my daughter had one just like it in a different color and she indicated that she liked hers so well, that this was her second one in a different color. Go Timex!

> December 18, 2012
This watch does exactly what I needed it to do: interval timing for running. I took away one star for two reasons
1. while it looks great at first, the light gray looks dirty fairly quickly (both of mine got a bluish tint to them)
2. the indiglo light went out on my first of these watch (hence 'both of mine'). Amazon's customer service was fabulous as always; even though it happened 2 days after the 30-day return period, they still worked with me and replaced it free of charge!

I found the watch very user friendly and easy to operate. It's attractive--feminine and sporty. I'd definitely recommend it!

 

Negative Review: 

> December 4, 2012
I had been quite pleased with the watch that I got less than two months ago. I wore it swimming the other day and the face is now covered with water. It's too late for me to return. Since this is a triathalon watch, I assumed it could be worn in the water. Looking for a new watch. Wasn't a good deal since it only worked for two months. Shortest lifespan for a watch. Think I will buy locally where I have some recourse.

> November 29, 2012
I bought this watch about a year ago and there's definitely more bells and whistles on here than I expected so I know I'm not using it to its full capacity. However, it being water resistant (up to 330 feet) it apparently does not work in the salt water ocean. I sent an email to Timex customer service so hopefully they can repair it. Otherwise, great little watch!


See More Detail about Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment