Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

# Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch Review

Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

Timex Men's T20461 Easy Reader Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Expansion Band Watch


Positive Review: 

> December 18, 2012 
Numbers are big enough for my husband to read and he loves the stretchy band. he changed styles because he could no longer read the date on his digital watch. This one he has no problem.

> December 14, 2012
This is just the watch for my husband he is a macular degenerration patient.

The EasyReader Timex is perfect for a person with sight problem.
The Easy Reader watch is an attractive watch with a stretch braclet stretch ba nd.
Thank you Timex.


> November 27, 2012
We just received the watch today and are so pleased with its look and weight. It is extremely easy to read and it feels good on wrist besides looking great. My husband is a retired architect and is thus super picky about design. He has owned far more expensive watches, but he likes this one BEST. Thanks, Timex---I hope it runs as well as it looks! Thanks, Amazon, too---for your amazing speediness. PS It should be more prominently displayed, but isn't: SET THE DATE AND DAY FIRST! Read the teeny-weeny directions with a magnifying glass; we did!
  

Negative Review:

> December 18, 2012
I love Timex - it has some key features which even Rolex lacks (Indiglo and day-of-the-week display). But - the elastic band is not adjustable and so tight on my wrist that it hurts. There is nothing else wrong with this watch so it wouldn't be fair to return it. I'll try to give it away to a boy.

> December 6, 2012
If the watch did not have a date "feature", I probably would have been happier. The date "feature" is 100% worthless. It is fine if we had 31 days in each month but of course we do not. So it means constantly changing it, which is a lesson in patience. And I tried hard to get the day (comes set to "WED") to change but it would not. So I ended up with WED 6, when it is really THU 6. This is a gift for my brother so I will tell him to ignore the calendar and just enjoy having a good display for the time. The main reason I bought this particular watch was because of the clear display and the stretch band, which my brother needs. Due to these good aspects, I am giving it 3 stars but I would give it 2.5 if I could because of the irritating date "feature". 

> November 30, 2012
The problem I have with this watch is that the day and date line is right at 3 o'clock, sometimes making it difficult to see what the time is. I also found the set-up instructions hard to follow (where exactly are the stops for 1/4, 1/2, or full extension of the stem, which help set the various items--time, date, day?). I gave up trying when I pulled the stem out entirely. Otherwise, it looks nice, keeps perfect time, and works just as it should.

 

See More Detail about Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

 

1 comment: