Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

# Invicta-8926OB Men Watch Review

Invicta-8926OB Men Watch

Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Automatic Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 29, 2012
I was surprised when going over my previous Amazon orders, I ordered this Invicta Pro Diver watch in February 2009, almost 4 years ago. I have used it almost daily since I bought it and it has worked perfectly. The watch still looks good, though, as other reviewers noted, the shiny middle links in the bracelet and the clasp do show minor scratches (that aren't really noticeable from a few feet away.)

For a traditional movement watch, it keeps perfect time, rarely gaining or losing more than 15 seconds a month. I haven't been able to tell if it runs fast or slow, as it usually is only a few seconds from the Atomic Time reading from my computer. The handy rotating bezel is still tight and setting the date on months of fewer than 31 days works perfectly.


Over the holidays I looked at other Invicta diver watches and may buy one in another color as an alternative to this one. I am very pleased with the watch and would not hesitate to recommend it to a friend.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 12, 2012
I was really looking forward to this watch too. The crown and stem pulled out after only two days. I did return it to Amazon and their return policy is flawless. I exchanged the 8926OB for a titanium Invicata model 0420. It came today and so far the crown and stem is intact. The 0420 is much lighter and quite a bit larger than the 8926OB.

I'm pretty hard on watches and have read here that the 0420's band is scratch prone. That is not a deal killer for me as my 7 year old Bulova automatic is scratched and dinged.


See More Detail about Invicta-8926OB Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment